Remove jewelry and watches before wetting hands and lower arms under running lukewarm water.
Add soap and create a lather.
For professional soap, view the Lifebuoy range and Upro range now sold on our webshop!
Scrub hands and arms vigorously, slowly starting to count to 20.
Clean around thumbs, between fingers and under fingernails.
After 20 seconds, rinse hands and arms under running water.
Dry hands and arms using a single-use paper towel. Never use your apron or clothes!
Remember: Use a paper towel to turn off the tap so as not to contaminate your hands again.
FREE Unilever Professional Toolkit!
What you'll find in our toolkit:
- Bathroom poster with instructions on how to wash hands
- Bathroom sticker reminding staff to wash hands
- Kitchen poster with instructions on how to wash hands
- Kitchen sticker reminding staff to wash hands
- Pamphlets calling for staff to wash hands
FREE Lifebuoy Toolkit
Whether on your restaurant window, in your bathroom, on your tables or with your deliveries, make sure your guests know what measures you are taking to ensure your operation is clean. What you'll find in our toolkit:
- Front door sticker to put on your window or front door
- Delivery sticker to go with your online food deliveries
- Bathroom sticker
- Table cleaning guide for your FOH staff
- Sanitization schedule poster for in the kitchen
- Cleaning schedule to record your hourly sanitization for your guests to see
- Table talker to inform your guests of your sanitization measures at their table
- Delivery Pamphlet to go with your online food deliveries